Aren’t you fed up of being sick and bloated all the time? Right because of the between-the- seasons period, most of the people find the end of winter and start of spring quite troublesome concerning their health and weight as well. You may also be one of them, hoping for the weather to get better.
However, only by including this one ingredient in your diet you can feel better and only keep those extra pounds off. Can you guess which multifunctional drink is about to be introduced?
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Health Benefits
- Stimulates the hydrochloric acid which has a key role in digestion. Therefore a glass of water with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before a meal will curb your appetite, increase your metabolism and reduce water retention.
- In a study in 2006 apple cider vinegar lowered bad cholesterol in rats. This was later confirmed in a Japanese study which found that it also lowered the cholesterol in humans.
- It controls your blood sugar.
- Apple cider vinegar contains antioxidants which boost your immune system.
- It helps you fight off disease because germs cannot live in the acidic environment created by ACV and at the same time regulates the pH level of your body.
- Apple cider vinegar gets rid off dandruff by stopping the yeast to grow. By mixing 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle, and applying it on your scalp as a regular hair mask, you will get great results.
- It is high in acetic acid, so it makes it easier for your body to absorb minerals.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural toner which clears acne.
These are only a few benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar which will help you stay healthy and fit. However, have in mind that only the natural organic Apple Cider Vinegar will give you the best results. So, always read the label before buying your bottle. Here are three ACV recipes which you will find useful:
Immunity Booster Recipe
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup green tea
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A drop or 2 of raw honey
- 1 small slice of ginger
- A dash of Ceylon cinnamon
To prepare this recipe you should first steep the tea in water 2-3 minutes. Then, remove the tea and mix the other ingredients. Remove the slice of ginger and your mix is ready to drink.
Weight Loss Recipe
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- The juice from ½ of a lemon
- A drop or 2 of raw honey (optional)
- A dash of red pepper (I use Chipotle pepper)
- Ice to taste
Mix all the ingredients together and for optimal results drink this mixture daily.
To spice up your salad and have a healthy and also tasty dressing you will need the following ingredients to make about half a cup of texture:
- ½ teaspoon liquid Stevia
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste (you can also use black seeds for the pepper)
Whisk together Stevia, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and red pepper. While preparing, pour in olive oil into the mixture. You can add salt or pepper and pour everything into a jar. Keep it refrigerated.