Who wouldn’t want to use a cheap ingredient from their kitchen and achieve amazing results that most of the people swear by?
It is the ingredient that you use in every single salad which will help you keep away the colds and cough during wintertime, and also shred away some pounds while preparing both your immune system and your body for the spring.
Well, for those of you who haven’t assumed it until now, it is the ACV which does wonders for less money than any slimming pill or antibiotic. This natural medicine dates way back to 400 BC, the time of Hippocrates, who is the father of medicine, and has prescribed it for aliments, coughs and colds.
In recent times, it has become quite popular in the diets of Megan Fox, Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr as a slimming and detox agent.
As a matter of fact, since winter has got us all unprepared and I myself had a cold which even antibiotics couldn’t cure, ACV was my only solution.
Just by mixing a tablespoon of ACV with a cup of water, you will instantly feel its benefits after drinking. Even though it is not the tastiest, it is the easiest method to cure a cold.
This is how ACV Works:
- It has high antioxidant levels which immediately boost your immune system and keep you healthy
- ACV controls your blood sugar
- It helps with digestion and absorption, by stimulating the hydrochloric acid and at the same time curbing your appetite. For that reason, just mix 1 tablespoon of ACV with a glass of water before every meal
- It regulates the pH levels in the body, which is essential to stay healthy
- The high levels of acetic acid in ACV help your body to absorb minerals easily.
Since some of you might not like the taste of ACV mixed just with water, there are a few recipes which will certainly attract your attention and be your allies in the journey of getting to a healthier version of yourself.
The benefits that you’ll get from the ACV recipes are truly incomparable to any artificial medicine on the market. Therefore, it would be wise to purchase a quality and organic bottle of ACV in order to get the most out of it. So, here are the recipes that will sweeten your glass of water with ACV in it.
Immunity Booster Drink
To prepare this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 small slice of ginger
- 1 cup of green tea
- A drop or two of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A dash of Ceylon cinnamon
First, steep the tea into water for about 3 minutes, and after removing the tea from it, just stir all the ingredients together. You should have in mind that the longer the ginger stays into the drink, the stronger your drink will be. Just remove the slice of ginger after a while and enjoy your healthy drink.
Weight Loss Water
In order to prepare your weight loss water, use the ingredients bellow:
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Squeeze ½ a lemon and use its juice
- A drop of raw honey
- A dash of red pepper( Chipotle pepper is recommended)
Just mix all the ingredients together and there you’ve got your water that will help you shed some pounds.
Kick It Salad Dressing
Use these ingredients to spice up your salads with something more, rather than only ACV:
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of ACV
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of liquid Stevia
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
First, whisk together the Stevia, ACV, lemon juice and red pepper all together. Slowly pour the olive oil while at the same time whisking to emulsify. Season this with salt and pepper according to your taste. You can pour this mixture into a jar with a lid and refrigerate it. The mixture is about ½ cup.
Lose It Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons of ACV
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 drops of liquid Stevia
- ½ tablespoon of Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon of ground flax seeds
- A dash of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ small clove of garlic, finely grated on micro plane
You should whisk all the ingredients together until they are mixed and later on pour them into a jar with a lid and refrigerate the content. You will get about ½ cup of the mixture.