When you wake up in the morning, you feel thirsty thanks to the all-night fasting. Then the first though that crosses your minds is: What should I drink to quench this thirst?
Here’s the answer:
Drinking a glass of warm water with apple cider vinegar, lemon and cayenne pepper instantly quenches your morning thirst and does wonders to your health in general!
This first thing we digest on an empty stomach is a crucial dietary key because it unlocks our digestion gate during the day.
The benefits of the above mixture are nothing short of wondrous because of the ingredients it incorporates.
Here below are shortlisted the most important benefits you will be getting by drinking this mixture that is tonic first thing in the morning on an empty stomach:
- Both apple cider vinegar and lemon purify the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients. They also improve digestion.
- Lemon balances the lymph system, body fluids and effectively fights infection.
- Apple cider vinegar lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- All the ingredients in the mixture work in a consort to lower high blood pressure.
- All the ingredients, lemon especially, restore alkaline acid balance, which relieves problems with diets high in acid-producing foods.
- Apple cider vinegar helps break down fats, often resulting in the desired weight loss.
- The mixture removes toxins from your body.
- Lemon is a mucus buster too.
- The mixture detoxifies and feeds the liver.
- The mixture strengthens you immune system, therefore you get sick less frequently.
- It gives you the feelings of lightness and cleanness.
- It promotes regular stools.
- Warm water will nicely hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.
- You will feel “bursting with energy”.
- Cayenne pepper is great for stimulating your metabolism too.
Ingredients for the awesome drink:
- 12 ounces of warm water. Make sure you do not use hot water. Using hot water will kill the essential properties of the ingredients. Heat kills vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and so on. So, use warm water only!
- Add the juice of half a lemon
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar of your choice
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper
- Stir well all the ingredients of this remedial drink and enjoy its benefits all day long. That’s all!
I recommend drinking this tonic through a straw, so your teeth don’t get in contact with the acid.
And Wait 10-15 minutes before you eat anything else. This gives the body a chance to fully absorb this wonderful drink!
Since some people cannot handle the tartness of this drink at first, here is a little help with it:
Add a teaspoon of raw honey to this drink and it will sweeten it right up. As you become accustomed to the taste, you can begin to dial back on the honey until you start consuming it without any sweetener.
So, fellows, keep drinking it, and your body will keep blooming!