I bet raw food smoothies are the new fast food craze in the making because:
– Smoothies are convenient – quick and easy to prepare and very mobile – just put them into a bottle and enjoy at work or while running your errands. (Nutritious and yummy fast food!)
– Smoothies encourage you to consume larger volume and variety of raw fruits, vegetables and foods as these are much easier to eat when blended.
– Green smoothies are a fantastic way how to get your leafy greens (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients, amino-acids,…) into your system in an efficient and tasty way.
Blend fresh fruit, water and a couple of handfuls of greens to make a delicious shake tasting like a pure fruit smoothie but including the nutrition of the greens.
– Green smoothies for weight loss – filling, low calorie, high nutrition beating cravings,…
– Blending raw fruits and vegetables breaks plants into particles that are easy to absorb by the body.
Why is this important? Most of us do not chew well enough and many of us have compromised digestion. The really powerful blenders are able to break plant cell walls and release all nutrition for our bodies to assimilate – which you could never do by chewing.
– Blended raw foods are super tasty — everybody loves them. Convert your family to become fruits and vegetables.
Just pop in some tasty fruit into your raw food smoothies to mask the taste of other raw ingredients that perhaps would not taste that good blended by themselves.
– Kids love them. Especially great if your child is sick and refuses to eat but wants to drink – prevent dehydration and maximise nourishment.
– Fab home-made nutritious baby food.
– Raw food smoothies soften bowel movement and are effective treatment for constipation
– The smooth consistency is excellent for dental problems
– Using blender is quick, easy, and requires minimal cleanup
The best blender for your raw food needs
Most blenders found at the store are mediocre and will only partially blend your raw food smoothie and their containers are small.
Getting a powerful heavy-duty blender that can handle years of daily abuse can be the best investment in your life. Seriously. It is not just for the raw food smoothie – you can make soups, ice-cream, dips, dressings, sauces..you name it!
All raw and nutritious. In a flash!
What more can you wish for?
Raw food smoothie recipes:
I usually make up my juices and smoothies as I go along, you can experiment endlessly but here’s a nice one to start you off…
Easy green smoothie – simple and delicious green mango smoothie recipe
Leafy greens – any type (spinach is ideal for beginners as it is almost tasteless in a smoothie) as much as you can and dare to fit into your blender
1 or 2 cups of water (depending on the amount of greens you have in your blender)
Throw all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. Easy!
Enjoy the flavour, the goodness, and the colour – green means health!
Make more smoothie and share the raw food smoothie goodness with your loved ones, enjoy it together!
Latest posts by Anastasia (see all)
- How To Grow Pomegranate Tree In A Container - Feb 16, 2017
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Himalayan Sea Salt Fights Toxins, Belly Fat And Pain - Feb 15, 2017
- Top 10 Vegetables For Growing In Small Gardens - Feb 15, 2017