The best way to lose weight is to add a drink in your daily menu which will help you burn fat and boost your metabolism in a natural way. Therefore, this amazing drink will be a great way to lose weight without having to bother about any strict diet regimes or anything else.
All you have to do is, take a few minutes to prepare this healthy cinnamon and honey drink and your body will be grateful for it at the end of the day.
Have in mind that this is the healthy way to lose weight, and as well get your body in an overall healthy condition. For that reason, we share with you the benefits of these two unexceptionable ingredients:
- Honey – This healthy and natural sweetener provides many benefits for the whole body. A tablespoon of raw honey contains about 80% of carbohydrates, 18% water and the rest 2% is vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It contains only 64 calories and is fat-free, cholesterol-free and sodium-free, so this makes honey a great addition to your diet. The benefits that honey provides for you are the following: it alleviates allergies, it is an all natural energy drink, it boosts your memory, and it suppresses your coughing, fights insomnia, treats dandruff and treats wounds and burns.
- Cinnamon- Its benefits are well known since 2000 BC in Ancient Egypt where it was mostly used to treat colds, coughing, sore throat and arthritis. It is a great substitution for sugar in your coffee or tea. First of all, cinnamon is packed with antioxidants which protect your body from oxidative damage done to it by free radicals. It helps you fight the following disease: fungal infections, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, HIV, multiple sclerosis and also lowers the negative effects of high fat meals.
Well, to burn a lot of calories just by sitting down and watching TV, just prepare this easy recipe, for which you will need the following dosage of the ingredients:
- 2 tsp of honey
- A cup/ 8 oz of water
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
Directions for preparation:
- Use 2 parts of raw honey with 1 part of the cinnamon.
- Boil the 8 oz of water.
- Pour the boiling water on the cinnamon and cover it, so it will steep until it is warm enough for drinking.
- When the water is already cool/warm, add the 2 tsp of honey. It is important to let the water cool off because if you add the honey to hot water, it will lose all its nutrients.
- Drink half a cup in the morning and the other half in the evening before going to bed. It is important to keep it refrigerated and if by any chance you prepare the drink in the evening, never re-heat it in the morning.
- We recommend drinking the drink on an empty stomach, both in the morning and evening.
- Enjoy and look forward to a slimmer and healthier version of you!