Regular cleansing and detoxifying of your body, and your liver especially, is a “must-do-thing”.
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet is very simple. Just follow these 5 steps:
1. Obtain a bottle of organic, unpasteurized and unfiltered ACV. Pasteurized kind lacks enzymes and other helpful nutrients. Unpasteurized, raw ACV is full of healthy beneficial minerals such as the acetic acid, amino acid, malic acid, pectin, enzymes, etc.
2. Start taking 1 to 3 teaspoons of ACV mixed with a cup of lukewarm water. You can add a teaspoon of honey to enhance the taste.
3. Drink this mixture before you sit down for a meal. Since ACV creates a feeling of “fullness”, taking this before you eat makes you consume a lesser amount of food. It also ups your body’s metabolic rate, so the fats you have will burn at a faster rate.
4. Make sure you have this concoction at least twice a day for better results. And while this is great for weight loss, it doesn’t replace eating health food in any way. It’s no miracle drink either—it will still take you a few weeks before you notice results. It will be better if you include exercises in your dieting routine to speed up your weight loss process.
Some Important Benefits of ACV Diet
1. Kills intestinal bacteria and prevents Candida.
The compounds found in ACV, notably the malic and acetic acids, will work miracles for your intestinal flora. They have antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial assets, so they help with infection such as the candida fungus, which often attacks the intestines.
2. Rejuvenates skin.
ACV allows you to improve your skin looks. It balances the PH level in your skin and helps you with grave problems such as acne.
3. Prevents hair fall.
Since it improves the overall condition of your skin, it is good for your dry scalp too. ACV acts as a natural hair conditioner-it has pH value of around 4.5-5, which is considered close enough to the body’s normal pH of 7-7.5. Use of ACV helps restore balance in the hair and prevents breakage and split of hairs, and ultimately hair fall. It removes dandruff and boosts natural hair shine.
4. Takes care of warts.
Those small hard lumps that grow on your skin and are caused by a virus will be gone after treatment with ACV.
5. Cures headaches and nausea.
ACV makes you feel alive and energetic and improves your overall health.
ACV normalizes your low stomach acidity, which is a possible activator of heartburn. But pay attention! In those suffering from chronic heartburn and ulcer problems, pure ACV might cause more problems due to its strong acidity. In that case, make sure to use a diluted kind!
7. Helps with high blood pressure.
Studies conducted on animals showed that ACV is helpful for lowering high blood pressure. This is due to the fact that ACV increases the nitric oxide, which in turn relaxes blood vessels.