It is truly amazing how all the systems in our body work to sustain life. They all act independently and yet their functions intertwine and depend on one another at the same time. Even the smallest malfunctions can greatly affect all the other bodily systems.
Let us shortly focus on the importance of blood circulation and lymph flow for our health.
What is the importance of good blood circulation?
Our blood constantly dwells throughout our body, which is enabled by our constantly pumping heart. It moves within two networks of blood vessels. The first type of blood vessels called arteries, transport our blood in the opposite direction from the heart, and the veins carry it toward the heart.
Arterial blood carries oxygen and vital nutrients to all our cells, organs and tissues. When this function is complete, this blood is depleted of oxygen and full of waste materials. Then it returns to the veins which transport it back to the heart. When we inhale oxygen, it gets into our blood and the whole process is repeated.
This vital unceasing function can be disrupted by numerous reasons. There are some important factors that can negatively influence our circulation: sedentary lifestyle, smoking, diet that lack nutrients and age.
Slower circulation reduces the amount of oxygen and nutrients to our organs, which can result in various health problems, such as: varicose veins, strokes, cramps, cardiovascular illnesses, elevated blood pressure, clots, vertigo and multiple damage to the organs.
What Does the Lymphatic System Do?
Our blood enters the tissues to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the cells. After it nourishes the cells, it collects waste substances and 90 % of the blood goes back to the system through the veins. The 10 % of this blood, which is now a yellowish watery liquid called the lymph, remains in the tissues. It flows in the upward direction within its own network, called the lymphatic system. The lymph contains waste products and protein collected from the cells.
It moves upwards as our muscles and joints move, passing through the lymph nodes that cleanse it from the toxins and pathogens. The purified lymph then enters the veins on both sides of our neck.
The lymphatic system is extremely important for us as it supports our immunity by collecting and destroying toxins, microbes, dead and cancerous cells. Its function is also to transport the fats and vitamins from our digestive organs to our cells, as well as to eliminate excess liquids from the body.
A malfunctioning lymphatic system damages our immune system, resulting in serious illnesses. There are several important things we can do to boost the lymph flow: reduction of stress, regular exercise, massage and chiropractic care, good hydration, intake of herbal teas and diet that is high in healthy fats and antioxidants.
The all-natural and powerful ingredients in this tonic significantly enhance circulation and lymph flow
We would like to present you a recipe for a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and cleansing tonic which has known and used since ancient times. It wonderfully boosts the flow of blood and lymph throughout the body and eliminates toxins from them.
Let’s briefly go over the health provisions that each of the ingredients offer:
- Garlic and onion have strong antibacterial properties, killing the pathogens and supporting the friendly bacteria in our gastrointestinal system. Together they act against fungi and microorganisms as powerful allies.
- Horseradish is especially effective in clearing sinuses and improving blood flow in the sinus channels, acting preventively against colds and flu.
- Ginger strongly boosts circulation and reduces inflammation.
- Turmeric, the most powerful of spices, has strong anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and health-boosting abilities proven by more than 8 000 studies.
- Apple cider vinegar does not cease to surprise us with new health supporting activities. Among other things, it eliminates toxins from the body, kills bacteria, keeps our bones strong and controls blood pressure.
Here Is How To Make This Health Master Tonic Recipe:
- 2 inches fresh ginger root
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. raw unpasteurized honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch thick piece of fresh horseradish root
- 2 inches fresh turmeric root
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
1.Grate or juice the horseradish, garlic, onion, ginger and turmeric.
2. Pour 1 cup apple cider vinegar into a 1 litre glass container and fill it up with filtered water, mixing the honey into the liquid.
3. Add in the grated or juiced products from step 1.
4. Mix all ingredients together by shaking the closed container and put it in a dark, dry place for 14 days. Shake the container once a day.
After this period, the grated ingredients need to be strained. If you juiced them, this step will not be necessary, so you can just refrigerate the mixture.
Drink 1-2 ounces 2-3 times daily to keep your health in good condition. If you feel unwell, then it is suggested that you drink 1-2 ounces of the remedy up to 6 times a day. You can expect improvement in your condition within 24 hours.