Dramatic weight loss transformations have gone viral!
Losing weight can be difficult for some people, but this woman lost 40 kilos (around 88 pounds!) in a year by making three consistent changes. Don’t give up on your weight loss goals, make a few simple changes and get prepared to be amazed.
This young woman, named Amanda, decided to take an adventure on the weight loss train. She changed some dietary routines in her life that not only changed her appearance, but her wellbeing as well.
Amanda weighed around 108 kilos (222 pounds) when she finally decided to do something about her bothering weight.
She shared these 3 secrets about her weight loss:
1. She started eating high-protein diet: A diet high in proteins prevents obesity, diabetes and osteoporosis, and lowers bad cholesterol. For most healthy people, a high–protein diet generally isn’t harmful, particularly when followed for a short time.
Bodybuilders and nutritionists unanimously recommend this type of diet to build muscle and lose fat. It also plays a role in revving fat-burning metabolism and reducing the hunger pangs that can lead to an attack on the vending machine!
Additionally, protein works to slow the release of carbohydrates into your bloodstream, which can prevent the sudden spikes in blood sugar that are thought to encourage fat storage and sag energy levels. 20 foods high in protein are:
1. Cottage cheese (protein power: 14 g per 1/2 cup serving);
2. Swiss cheese (protein power: 8 g per 28.35 grams (1 ounce) serving);
3. Eggs (protein power: 6 g per 1 large egg);
4. Milk 2% (protein power: 8 g per 1 cup serving);
5. Soy milk (protein power: 8 g per 1 cup serving);
6. Ground beef -95% lean (protein power: 18 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving );
7. Chicken breast -boneless and skinless (protein power: 24 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
8. Turkey breast (protein power: 24 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
9. Yellowfin tuna (protein power: 25 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
10. Sardines (protein power: 21 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
11. Tilapia (protein power: 21 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
12. Sockeye salmon (protein power: 23 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving );
13. Anchovies (protein power: 24 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving);
14. Navy beans (protein power: 20 g per 1 cup serving );
15. Dried lentils (protein power: 13 g per ¼ cup serving);
16. Pepperoni (protein power: 18 g per 85 grams (3 oz. serving)
17. Peanut butter (protein power: 8 g per 2 tbsp. serving);
18. Mixed nuts (protein power: 6 g per 2 oz. serving);
19. Smoothie drinks (protein power: 16 g per 1 cup serving);
20. Green peas (protein power: 7 g per 1 cup serving).
If you want a convenient, delicious protein on the go just simply check out those wide selections of protein bars. Or up your protein intake by adding a whey protein shake to your whole-foods menu. “Obviously, you can find plenty of tasty ways to pump up proteins in your diet if you just give it a fair try,” Amanda is assertive.
2. She kept under strict control her food portions:
Portion control is important for all weight loss diets. You simply have to distribute food in a healthier way.
This change can be extremely challenging because of a person’s eating patterns and his or her mentality. “Anyway, you need to change and use smaller dishes, increase the serving size of fiber-rich foods and drink detox water instead of soft drinks,” says Amanda.
3. She engaged herself in daily exercises
You won’t get very far in losing weight if you don’t exercise. It’s plain as day! Doing 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise every day on your own or under a coach’s supervision can be a very good way to shed extra weight. Exercising is of paramount importance for weight loss!
Amanda has her feminine figure back and she is enthusiastic to give a friendly piece of advice to all doubting slackers out there. This is what she says:
Acquit well and get fit! It is possible for all of YOU!
If you demand visible results in a short period of time, losing weight and fat, you shouldn’t wait any longer. Use this special offer and lose weight fast and for free. The Garcinia Cambogia will help you lose fat fast by speeding up your metabolism and burning more calories than usual.
The GarciniaCambogia Extract is a unique supplement which is powerful and effective because of the HCA (hydrochloric acid) in its content. In a study conducted in 2016, 6 out of 10 people who used the Garcinia Cambogia have made a remarkable progress on their weight loss journey in a short period of time.
The science behind the fruit
The effects that the Garcinia Cambogia has on the body are truly remarkable because of the HCA. The hydrochloric acid has the ability to burn calories 4 times more than usual. That means that one supplement of the Garcinia Cambogia will replace a 4-hour workout. That is the reason why the extract works and is effective.
We offer you a FREE trial period to test out the product
This offer is for our loyal customers who have helped us grow a conscious community aware about healthy food and nutrition.
A way to be grateful and give back to the community is by enabling a free trial period for them to use Garcinia Cambogia Sensation .
You are getting a free bottle of pure GarciniaCambogia Extract with 60% of HCA, by paying only for the shipping.