Apple cider vinegar has been appreciated for its various useful properties and purposes since the ancient times. There are many products that can help you to reduce the inflamed veins, but the apple cider vinegar proved to be the best remedy.
Today, not only the ancient people, but also the contemporary researchers claim its benefits such as: lowers your blood sugar, boosts your immune system, helps you lose weight, inhibits food-borne bacteria, prevents from cardiovascular diseases etc.
But, did you know about the therapeutic properties of the apple cider vinegar as an efficient folk remedy for treating varicose veins?
Maybe, the condition of varicose veins is not typically life- threatening as other pervasive ailments like cancer, but it is crucial for us to keep them in good condition because they can be very boring and make us feel uncomfortable.
Veins are responsible for right blood circulation, which means, they flow the blood back to our heart. They have valves to enable smooth blood flow when blood is going in the opposite way of the gravity.
But, being on foot all day long, having no proper rest time, being overweight, pregnancy or aging, damages our veins’ valves and that is why the blood flow can’t proceed upwards. Instead, the blood accumulates in the legs or our feet.
That is how they become swollen and bulging most commonly on legs and feet and the possibility for heart diseases increases because the heart doesn’t work properly without normal circulation. Varicose veins make you feel uncomfortable because they cause pain, itching, cramps, heaviness.
Before taking any steps to treat your varicose veins, make sure you choose unpasteurized or unfiltered apple cider vinegar. If you buy organic apple cider vinegar, rich in nutritive enzymes your treatments will be worth the wait.
Keep the already opened bottle on dark places and do not put it in the fridge. The expiration date of this product lasts 5 years from the day the bottle is opened. I recommend the following brands of this kind of vinegar:
- Dynamic Health
Here are some efficient methods to treat your bulging veins with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Once you get varicose veins, they remain forever, but the condition worsens unless you treat it. The last thing you should consider is undergoing a surgical procedure, which involves tying off or removing veins. Let that be the last alternative my may undertake. That is why we offer these easy and cheap treatments:
- Direct Apple Cider Vinegar Application
Before you try this method, make a little experiment application by soaking a little piece of cotton or medical gauze and put it on your skin to see if any rashes will come out. Not every type of skin is the same, so if you have a sensitive skin this method may cause rashes. Then, get a piece of medical gauze and soak it in apple cider vinegar and apply it on your thighs, calves or feet by tying it firmly with a bandage for half an hour. The results wold be evident if you lie down and put some pillows bellow your legs to decelerate blood flow in the legs.
- Massage with Apple Cider Vinegar
Make sure to check if your skin is susceptible to the apple cider vinegar before applying it on your legs. Instead of applying medical gauze soaked in apple cider vinegar, make a massage on the critical parts of your body. Make a massage twice a day, usually in the morning and in the afternoon. Massage your legs or feet until the apple cider vinegar is absorbed into the skin.
- Make apple cider vinegar cream for a massage
Prepare this home-made cream to massage the painful veins by blending half a glass of apple cider vinegar, half a carrot and 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Spread the prepared blend over the varicose veins and massage them to improve blood flow. Leave the cream for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Consume Apple Cider Vinegar to treat varicose veins
This method requires patience, and the results vary from person to person. By consuming apple cider vinegar, the inflammation of your veins reduces. You should practise consumption of apple cider vinegar for at least two months, twice a day to notice any improvement. Mix a cup of water with 2 to 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of organic honey (honey is optional for better taste).
Additional cures to treat your varicose veins:
- Garlic is a versatile nutriment that improves the work of the whole body and boosts the immune system. It also treats the varicose veins. Eat one clove of raw garlic during a day. Crush the garlic clove and drink it with a glass of water like a pill.
- Mix one tablespoon of cayenne pepper with a cup of warm water and drink it 2-3 times a day to improve circulation and relive your legs. Keep the procedure at least 20 -30 days to notice any results. Then, don’t just stop drinking it, but continue with smaller doses, for example, once a day to maintain the health of your veins.
- Cod liver oil and honey mixture should be directly applied on your varicose veins and tied firmly with a bandage for the night to make your varicose veins less swollen.
Prevention from varicose veins:
The steps to prevent your veins from bulging are really natural and easy. By practising them you will do good to your whole body and will improve your immune system and your metabolism: Here’s what you need to do on a daily basis:
- Regulate and maintain your body weight. The weight puts pressure on your legs and causes your varicose veins. You will easily accomplish this if you eat lots of fruits and veggies, and foods rich in fiber like lentils, bean, cauliflower, etc. Drink a lot of water too, to prevent constipation and improve your metabolism.
- Do physical activities to keep your body in shape,
- Regularly massage your legs to improve circulation,
- Wear flat shoes instead of high heels,
- Cut on salt in your meals.
The apple cider vinegar’s number one benefits are that this kind of vinegar is the most available product and at least expensive. Also, it is a proven remedy by our predecessors and many researchers. This is a 3 in 1 remedy ad give it a try because there is nothing to lose