The heart line deals with all the emotions and events that are centered around your love life whether it is your ability to love, or to be loved. In general, the stronger and deeper the line is, the stronger and warmer your devotions are.
For thousands of years, people have read palms in an effort to tell a person’s character and emotions. Palm readers try to tell us what the different lines on our hands actually mean, but with this helpful outline you can read your palm by yourself.
Which is the heart line on your palm?
The heart line is the horizontal line that stretches above the head line. It usually begins beneath the index finger or beneath the middle finger and extends across to the edge of the palm on the side of the little finger. However, other positions are also seen on people’s palms.
Special markings on this line indicate specific events which occurred in a person’s life. The line can be divided into 3 parts to help judge when certain events occurred or might occur:
1. Represents youth
2. Represents adulthood
3. Represents ripe old age
Which heart line is yours?
1. If this is your hear line, you are more considerate, kind, and trustworthy with people. But, you tend to give away your heart a little too freely! Although it may take work, it is important to know when to be “on your guard”. In most cases, a normal and content love life is represented by a heart line that starts beneath the index finger.
2. A selfish and materialistic outlook on love is characteristic of those whose heart line starts below the middle finger or between the middle and index finger. If this is your heart line, you are the ambitious one! You are independent, intelligent, and have a lot of good traits when it comes to judgement and making decisions. Of course, this slight disregard of the true meaning of love and its responsibilities is “curable”. Just use your good qualities to make your community and yourself better.
3. If the heart line extends boldly across the entire palm, then the person tends to look for those whose status rises above their own, and has great respect for them. If such a line is very straight and parallel to the head line, then it shows strong emotional control.
You are patient, caring, calm, warm-hearted and full of good intentions. You are the charitable type!
4. If the line is long and curved (especially upwards), then the person has a pleasant, romantic nature, and great warmth in their actions. They may also tend to give themselves over to love, no matter what the cost is.
5. A very short heart line shows a lack of interest in the affairs of love and affections. Nevertheless, if the short line is also very strong and deep, then the person’s affections tend to be quite stable. If this is your heart line, you also tend to be content and confident whether you are single or in a relationship. You are happy either way!+
6. A wavy line, as well as a broken or chained line, represents many love interests, but none of them very serious.
7. A star on the line represents happiness in your marriage.
8. A donut on the line represents a time of depression and desperation.
9. Small lines crossing through the heart line represent deaths and short-lasting relationships. Emotional loss may be symbolized by a broken line.
10. Happiness in love is shown by small lines that extend upward from the heart line. However, if the lines extend downward, then it symbolizes a disappointment in love.
11. Finally, protection from a loved one is indicated by “a double” heart line.
That’s all my dear reader. I hope this helped you discern your emotional ups and downs!