What all women want is to be beautiful and seductive, which means to have a slim figure and to be fit. In order to get the look they dream about, they all have some beauty regimes and practice them daily. But, in my informed opinion, the number one thing that all runway models and ordinary women alike want to get rid of is the nasty cellulite.
It is so because cellulite ruins the entire tight and smooth look of the skin. And we all know that all hours spent in the gym will end up useless if you still see those cellulite dimples on your legs. So, why not do something about it? It will take you only a few minutes to make your dream come true. While having your shower, you just go on a coffee-scrub spree and walk cellulite free!
Since spring is in the air, and summer is just around the corner, there is an excellent recipe that will make your cellulite disappear quickly enough. All the ingredients in this coffee scrub are combined in a measure that acts as an antioxidant and exfoliates your skin while keeping it well moisturized.
Why make your own coffee scrub instead of buying one from the local store?
The easiest way to deal with your terrible cellulite would be to buy a ready-made scrub full of chemicals and hope for a miracle. But instead of cluttering your skin and body with chemicals which will not help, use this natural coffee scrub to free your skin of all the toxins. It will take you just 15 minutes to prepare the scrub, and it will also cost you less money than the artificial one. This coffee rub only requires simple and natural ingredients you already have at home, but exactly these fixings will yield good results in the long run.
I would also like to mention that the scrub’s smell is amazing! Therefore, using your shower gel afterwards is only optional.
What you need is:
- 1 cup of coarse ground coffee (rich in antioxidants, an anti-inflammatory ingredient)
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil (it hydrates the skin and removes dead skin cells)
- 3 tablespoons of coarse sea salt (exfoliates)
- Empty jar
- Natural fiber brush (optional)
*It is always recommended to use organic ingredients in order to achieve better results.
Measure out all the dry ingredients and mix them in a large bowl. Melt the coconut oil in a microwave if it is in a solid state, and add it to the mix. Then mix everything again together to get a homogeneous mixture. Put the contents into the empty jar. And there you have a DIY coffee scrub!
If you have already supplied yourself with a natural fiber brush, follow this procedure:
- Before taking a shower, lightly brush your problematic parts of the body in order to exfoliate the skin. By this prior dry brushing you increase your blood flow and clear your skin of dead cells. Many models, especially Miranda Kerr, have promoted this reinforcing pre-scrub step before applying the very scrub.
If you don’t have a natural fiber brush at hand, then simply jump to the next step:
- In the shower cubicle, apply your coffee scrub and massage your skin vigorously with circular movements. Have a hot shower to help open up the pores of the skin. After the scrub’n’shower thing, you can apply some coconut oil on the skin if it gets red or irritated because of the increased blood flow. Repeat this peeling daily and you will get your beach-ready body by the end of the spring!