Do you constantly feel worse for wear? If you do, you may be suffering from chronic fatigue. There are a number of reasons why you could be suffering from this, so I will try to tell them one by one.
Here are 14 common reasons why you find it difficult to keep yourself going:
1. Your diet is not rich in iron: Iron deficiency can often cause you to feel weary and tired. So, if you want a little boost in energy consume foods that are heavy in iron. I guarantee this will help you throughout your busy day. However, don’t go taking a bite out of your cast iron pans. Instead, try these foods which are pack full of iron: poultry, seafood, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, dried fruit, such as raisins and apricots, iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas, peas.
Your body absorbs more iron from meat than it does from other food sources. If you choose to not eat meat, you may need to increase your intake of iron-rich, plant-based foods to absorb the same amount of iron as someone who eats meat.
You can enhance your body’s absorption of iron by drinking citrus juice or eating other foods rich in vitamin C at the same time when you eat high-iron foods. Vitamin C in citrus juices, like orange and lemon juices, helps your body to better absorb dietary iron.
2. You are skipping out all types of exercise: Getting exercise revitalizes your body, sending oxygen and nutrients to tissues and organs that need it. This in turn will help you stay awake longer and be more proactive. Exercising 3 times a week for about 20 minutes each time will improve significantly the way you sense things.
3. You are in the habit of staying up late over the weekends: This is a problem for almost everyone anywhere. You work hard on weekdays, and then stay up late at the weekends. This is understandable, but it may be the reason why you’re tired all the time.
4. You devour a lot of fast food: Eating too much of a bad thing could cause you problems like this one. This is a result of your body not getting enough of the nutrients it needs to function normally.
5. You blow things out of proportion: Stressing and panicking over every trivial situation can cause more problems than you can imagine. This is very unhealthy for you. Sometimes it is much better to just take things as they come: one at a time and all in god time! Freaking out about every little thing could cause serious harm to your body.
6. You don’t care at all about having breakfast: Many people do not realize that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is where you get most of the energy you need to get through the day, so do not skip it or reduce it for that matter!
7. You are not drinking enough plain water: This is a big, big problem for most people. They constantly consume liquids that do nothing for their health and wealth. Water thoroughly hydrates and detoxifies your body. Dehydration can cause you to feel very tired, and cause blood to circulate across your body less efficiently.
8. You find it difficult to say “no” to all sorts of offered food: Say “no” to anything you know you should not be doing or eating. This will help you feel better about making unfavorable decisions for you.
9. Your office is in a complete mess: This is an indication that your mind is cluttered. Organize your things in order to keep you on track and focused. After all, you are a product of your environment.
10. You check your e-mails before bedtime: Do not open yourself up to the outside world before you go to bed. This will make you get agitated, instead of getting calm, often keeping you up longer than desired.
11. You always have a busman’s holiday: Your relaxation time should not be disrupted by anyone or anything. It’s as simple as that!
12. You like to have a swig of wine before turning in: Many people think this is a good idea to have some wine before lying down. Well, it’s actually not such a good idea. Alcohol can produce an adrenalin effect, which in turn can keep you up instead of fast asleep. Stop drinking 3 to 4 hours before going to bed!
13. You are a perfectionist: This can be a problem for many people. They are constantly trying to be the best they can be, that is do their best, which is rather exhausting, you must agree with me.Trying to outdo yourself day in and day out is not healthy! Neither for your body nor for your mind!
14. That terrible caffeine: Stop consuming so much damn caffeine! This is definitely a reason for your persistent tiredness and splitting headaches.
Just recall these 14 good reasons next time you feel overly tired. That’s all!