HGH or Human Growth Hormone is a substance that’s developed and released by our pituitary gland. It’s naturally occurring in our body and plays a vital role when it comes to cell regeneration and growth. Another of its main roles is to keep the tissues in our body health which includes vital organs and our brain.
The Benefits of HGH
After it has been secreted, it only has a few minutes to be active in the bloodstream. This gives ample time for the liver to convert it into growth factors. One of the most essential growth factors is the insulin-like growth factor or IGF-1.
But do you know that you can also administer HGH from an external source through injection? This is becoming pretty common for both men and women due to its benefits which include the following:
- Promoting weight loss and providing energy – Growth hormones accelerates lipolysis or the process of breaking down lipids. According to a study, people who ate caloric-restriction diet has an increase in growth hormones and it accelerates the loss of body fat.
- Improving bone density – With the growth hormone/IGF-1 duo, bone forming and bone resorbing cells are stimulated. This leads to an increase in bone mass. HGH has also been shown to help in accelerating bone healing if you have fractures.
- Reducing the risks of cardiovascular diseases – As you grow older, you get HGH-deficient that increase the risk of getting cardiovascular diseases. Growth hormone therapy could avoid that.
- Improves cognitive function and mood – There has been a study that shows cognitive functions and mood can be enhanced after months of growth hormone therapy. That being said, it can be a possible treatment for helping improve brain function for HGH-deficient adults.
- Improvement in erectile dysfunction – This is a problem a lot of men encounter. There have been studies that show growth hormones could be a treatment for impotence and erectile dysfunction.
HGH Side Effects
If you are using or planning to use HGH and go through growth hormone therapy, it’s important to know what are the effects it could bring. Just note, though, that with proper use, dosage, and a reliable brand, the positives will outweigh the HGH side effects.
Most of the time, HGH side effects only occur when you don’t really need growth hormones. You’re really only viable of getting one when a blood test shows the result of HGH deficiency. That means you need to have a check-up first and get a blood test before you are allowed to get HGH therapy. From your results, they will determine the proper dosage.
That being said, here are a few HGH side effects:
- Fluid retention that could lead to swelling of arms and legs
- Enlarged heart
- Cancerous tumor growth
- Liver damage
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Enlarged breasts in men
- Increased risk of diabetes
- Increased risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Tingling and numbing of the skin
- Dependency, withdrawal, and mood changes
- Nerve, joint, or muscle pain
- Low blood sugar levels
- Increased symptoms of asthma
- Allergic reactions
There are also other side effects that are more minor such as constipation or diarrhea, stomach pains, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, and bloating. Apparently, these side effects trigger adults more than younger patients.
Is HGH Safe?
With all the symptoms listed, it is quite scary to get HGH therapy. You might have doubts about its safety. But rest assured, growth hormone therapy is safe provided that you actually need it and you are given the right dosage.
There’s also the matter of where you got it. There are lots of counterfeit products and brands now that claim they can mimic the effects of growth hormones. However, most of these are not FDA-approved and can be dangerous for your health. It’s also risky to administer it by yourself or by someone who has no experience with it. The wrong dosage could lead to problems instead of solutions.
When it comes to administering, you can only get it through injections. Pills, sprays, and creams won’t be effective and therefore, may not be safe at all.
Human growth hormone therapy could work wonders for men and women who are lacking in HGH. If you have HGH deficiency, you’ll want to try it out. For FDA-approved brands, you can order from here.