Top 5 Remedies of getting rid of Injury Scars
Bruises are deep gouges on the skin after a wound or injury. These can be caused by various skin injuries, including inflammation of burns, cuts, or acne. These are not just marks on the skin, but they are one of the major reasons for poor self-esteem for many people. There is no proven way to completely make bruises disappear, but many will grow darker on their own over time. After an accident, you do call the workers’ comp doctor who helps you deal with your injury. Other than that, natural healing proponents agree that treatments will speed up the process of lightening and make a scar less visible. Here are some home-based remedies you can try to get rid of your stubborn scars.
When it comes to skin and hair, we all know about this miracle plant and its healing properties. Thanks to its significant advantages for aloe Vera scar removal, the most reliable and effective skincare products available today have found their way. (1)
- Remove from the thinner side of an aloe Vera leaf the dark green "skin."
- Excavate the almost clear green light jelly.
- Use circular movements to apply the gel directly to your car.
- Wash the gel with clean, cool water after half an hour.
- Repeat every day twice.
Here's how you can use honey to get rid of your wounds, among the oldest, most powerful ingredients found naturally:
- Protect the scar with a coat of honey before going to bed.
- Wrap a bandage on the honey-covered wound.
- For a full night, keep it on.
- Remove the bandage in the morning and clean the honey with warm water.
Make this part of every night's routine.
Coconut oil can also be used on burn marks, wound marks, and acne, the easiest and cheapest of all. In coconut oil, vitamin E and antioxidants improve the healing process and prevent the formation of new wounds. It has anti-inflammatory components, analgesic, and flu-reducing and helps avoid skin infection. Just apply it for 10-15 days on the scar overnight and see the magic! (2)
Turmeric doesn't have one but a lot of health benefits. It is termed anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibiotic, and protects from many toxic diseases.
- Mix some ghee or raw milk with turmeric powder and carefully massage it over the affected region. Wash it after 15-20 minutes.
- It not only helps clear scars but also keeps the skin healthy and bright.
Lemon juice is filled with many nutrients, so as well as being healthy as a food; it could also be used to treat various skin disorders in home remedies. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and citric acid and alpha hydroxy acids, which help stop dead skin cells and act as organic bleach
- Squeeze some fresh juice from lemons and massage for a few minutes on your skin. It may be a good idea to dilute the lemon juice with oil in case you have sensitive skin-vitamin E or olive is a good substitute.
- Between 10-15 minutes, be sure to wash it off; leaving your skin for too long lemon can do more harm than good.